Tridon 2-Prong Electro-Mechanical Flasher, 45 A, 12 V, Black
#80110 | Pkg Qty: 2
Number of Prongs
Number of Terminals
Design Life Hours
Watt Load Capacity
Mfr. Part Number
Tridon Heavy-Duty Electronic Flasher
- Replacement For Most American And Older Import Cars And Trucks.
- Handles 1 To 20 Lamps Depending On Series.
- Part No. 80108 Last 200 Hours And Part No. 80109 Lasts 200 Hours And Part No. 80110 Lasts 300 Hours, Maximum Design Load At Continuous Use.
- Upgrades The Electrical Systems Flashing Capacity.
- Clear Audible Click, Louder Than Originalflasher.
- For Use With Flasher Repair Harness, Part No. 74400 .
- Lamp Capacity: 16
- Number Of Prongs: 2
- Watt Load Capacity: 432
- Includes Mounting Bracket.
- Cross Reference: Ep50
Compliance & Restrictions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Flasher Electronic 20 Lamp
|UNSPSC CODES||25172901||FLASHER EL20 ELECTRONIC|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-003-018||FLASHER EL20 ELECTRONIC|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here